DEL ING Ltd., Belgrade, (ex Delfin Engineering Ltd.) deals with designing, engineering and consulting, necessary for the civil engineering works. DEL ING Ltd. Company has become famous and respectable because of the high professional quality of their projects. Our business philosophy can be summarized in the following: the quality of the supplied documentation, meeting the deadlines, constant learning and keeping up with of the profession innovations through literature, norms.
The company has cooperated with great number of international partners and delivered projects in various languages and different standards. Company staff is a combination of experienced and young engineers, well-organized as a team. The company has a variety of licensed software, necessary for the execution of all tasks.
Our main activities are:
- making of designs for structures on all levels: conceptual design, preliminary design, detailed design, construction design;
- preparation of tender documents for the construction of various structures;
- supervision of structures construction;
- managing of the construction through engineering works.
Our company is specialized in designing of:
- steel and concrete structures in general;
- steel bridges, road and railway;
- concrete bridges, road;
- steel structure of sports facilities of large spans, antenna towers, industrial facilities, highline masts, public facilities;
- concrete structures for residential, public and energetic facilities.
- Serbian (SRPS);
- Russian (SNiP, GOST, ...);
- German (DIN);
- European (EN).
Projects’ Languages from previous practice are Serbian, Russian, English, German, Polish and bilingual combinations in the same project.
- 1993: company was founded;
- 1993-1997: computer technology and construction designs;
- 1997-2010, as Delfin Engineering Ltd., a company for designing, engineering and consulting in the field of construction, and computer technology;
- 2010-today: renaming the company’s name in DEL ING Ltd., a company for designing, engineering and consulting.
According to the Low on construction of facilities from 1997:
- civil engineering projects for building construction and facilities for which a building permit is issued by the municipality, town, city of Belgrade;
- civil engineering projects for building construction facilities with 30 meters spans and more;
- civil engineering projects for industrial production halls with area larger than 5000 m2 for which the building permit is issued by the competent ministry.
According to the Low on construction of facilities in 2007:
- License number P132G1 for technical documentation making, for which the approval is given by the Ministry - civil engineering projects for road structures (bridges and tunnels).
Award DGKS (Society of the civil structural engineers of Serbia) for 2008-2010, for the Avala Tower;
Award DGKS for 2006-2008, for the Plock Bridge in Plock, Poland;
Honorable mentioned at the international competition for the bridge in Novi Sad;
The best rated project at the competition for the Bridge in Szeged (Szeged Bridge, Hungary);
Third place at international competition for the bridge in the Bay of Kotor (Boka Bay Bridge, Montenegro);
First place at the international competition for the bridge in Plock;